Search This Blog

Friday 4 March 2016

Jennifer Lopez: I get better with age

Jennifer Lopez gets "better with age".
Jennifer Lopez believes she gets "better with age" as she has "more to give".
The 'On The Floor' hitmaker believes she has "more to give" as she gets older.

She said: "When you first start in this business, you think, 'This is going to run out' or 'It's going to finish at a certain time' or 'If I reach a certain age I won't be relevant.'

"I have found that I just get better and better with more experience and more life. I have more to give to what I do and that's what I look forward to when creating this record."

The 45-year-old singer and actress has just recently resigned with record label Epic and is looking forward to the change as she believes it will be a "great starting point again".

She added to PEOPLE magazine: "I've had so much success over the years but this is going to be a great starting point again. It's all about finding the right sound for me and the right songs and the right lyrics for me right now. Hopefully we'll have new music very soon."

Meanwhile, Jennifer is reportedly incredibly excited about collaborating with L.A. Reid again.

A source said: "Jennifer and L.A. are longtime friends, and they love working together. She has a bunch of hits. But she's always making music. And she's

No comments:

Post a Comment