Search This Blog

Friday 26 August 2016

Ciara thinks Jennifer Lopez is hot... Guess Why

Ciara thinks Jennifer Lopez is "hot".
Ciara has confessed she has a girl crush on Jennifer Lopez because the singer-actress is so "hot" and is just "killing it" right now.

The 'I Bet' singer admits she has a bit of a girl crush on 47-year-old J.Lo because she looks so sexy even as she approaches her 50th birthday.

Ciara isn't afraid of praising her fellow pop stars and has a lot of love for Rihanna, Beyonce and Andra Day as well as J.Lo.

In an interview with website WWD, she said: "I've always been a huge fan of Alicia Keys. I think all of the women are rocking - Beyonce, Rihanna. I love Andra Day. J.Lo, she's hot. If I could just look as good as that ...she's killing it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment