Search This Blog

Saturday 29 October 2016

Halle Berry: I'm in a good place

Halle Berry is feeling happier than ever following her split from Olivier Martinez
Halle Berry says she is "in a good place" and is feeling happier than ever following her split from Olivier Martinez.

The 'Extant' star says she is "in a good place once again" despite ending her relationship to the actor, although she has been spotted spending time with him and their three-year-old son Maceo as of late.

She said: "I just feel happy, you know? I've arrived at a really good place once again, that's always good news.

"Down time, dark times, don't last forever - the sun is out again and it feels great."

And the 50-year-old actress - who also has Nahla, eight, with her ex-partner Gabriel Aubry - enjoyed celebrating her milestone birthday in August with a small party for her close family and friends.

Asked how she spent her birthday, she added to Extra: "Privately. It was very small. I've never had a birthday party, so it wasn't a big extravaganza; it's not how I do it. I was with my family, people I loved, it was a really good day. I've never defined myself by that number, so it was a really good day."

Meanwhile, the mother-of-two previously revealed she feels "blessed" to be 50.

Captioning a photo of herself, she wrote: "With open arms I welcome 50. I'm so blessed to be here!"

And though she isn't worried about getting older, she admits she does feel "pressure" to have cosmetic surgery.

She said: "It is pressure. When you see everybody around you doing it, you have those moments when you think, 'To stay alive in this business, do I need to do the same thing?' I won't lie and tell you that those things don't cross my mind, because somebody is always suggesting it to me. It's almost like crack that people are trying to push on you. That's what I feel like."

No comments:

Post a Comment